Become a Utah.Gov Subscriber
As a Utah.gov registered users can use various fee-based services that can be billed to one account. It will also provide you access to services that require agency approval.
Save Time and Money Today
Your Utah.Gov subscription provides easy access to fee-based services with the convenience of one monthly bill. See benefits listed below.
Separate Agency Approval
Vehicle Title, Lien, and Registration Records
Approval Process for Vehicle Title, Lien, and Registration Records
- Complete Application to Request a MotorVehicle Account and submit it to the Utah State Tax Commission for approval
- Wait for TAX Commission approval. The $125 subscriber fee will not be refunded if the Tax Commission rejects the TLR access application.
- Complete the Utah.gov Subscriber Account above
To access DL Validate you must be considered a Depository Institution as defined in Utah Code Section 7-1-103.
- Complete the Release of Private and Protected Driver License Records form and submit it to the Department of Public Safety/Driver License Division for approval.
Benefits of Utah.Gov Subscription
The $125 annual registration includes the following benefits:
- Conduct all online government services 24/7 with the convenience of billing to one account - eliminate the need to enter credit card and billing information for each transaction.
- Access to premium services that can only be utilized with a Utah.gov account
- Individual usernames and passwords for up to 10 people in your organization, with the ability to add more for an added fee.
- 24/7 Utah.Gov customer/technical support by phone, email, or live chat
- Receive a quarterly newsletter announcing service updates and other important information about Utah.gov