Utah.gov - An official website

Educational Resources

Frequently Asked Questions

my529 - Utah Education Savings Plan

A Utah individual taxpayer (or trust) who is a my529 account owner may claim a Utah state income tax credit up to certain limits on contributions to his or her account or accounts. Utah-based corporations may claim a state income tax deduction up to certain limits. Learn more.

Utah Higher Education Resources

Other Higher Education Links

Financial Aid Services

Other Links