You are currently viewing a revision of a notice. This is a previous copy of a notice that has been published more recently. To view the current version of this notice, click here.
Please Note: Only the files that were associated to this version are included in the Download Attachments section. If that section does not display, all attachments were removed from this version of the notice.
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that there will be a PUBLIC MEETING of the: Military Installation Development Authority (MIDA) Board
Date and time: Thursday, December 15, 2022, at 9:00 am
Location: This meeting will be held electronically via the Zoom webinar platform. There will be no physical location for this meeting.
Information to attend electronically: To hear or view and hear the meeting and to provide comments to the board via Zoom webinar platform, register in advance using this link:
1. Approval of minutes from the October 4, 2022, Board Meeting
2. Consideration of Resolution 2022-16 Approving Project Area Plan Part 6 for the MRF Project Area
3. Consideration of Resolution 2022-17 Amending MWR Hotel Condo Lease Agreement between MIDA and BLX MWR Hotel, LLC in the MRF Project Area
4. Consideration of Resolution 2022-18 the Amended Site Plan for a Jack in the Box in the SDL #4 West Gate Retail Development in the Falcon Hill Project Area
5. Consideration of Resolution 2022-19 Appointing Dallin Koecher as a Member of the MRF Development Review Committee for the West Side of the Military Recreation Facility Project Area
6. Project area updates and presentations:
a. Kurt Krieg, Extell
b. Taylor Woodbury, SRDP
7. MIDA Updates
a. CFO Update
b. Executive Director Update
8. Next meeting: January 3, 2023, at 9:00 am
9. Adjourn meeting
Notice of Special Accommodations (ADA)
If you are planning to attend this meeting and, due to a disability, need assistance to participate, listen, or watch the meeting, please notify MIDA eight or more hours in advance of the meeting and we will try to provide assistance. Please contact the Authority at 801-550-6048.
Notice of Electronic or Telephone Participation
Board members may participate in the meeting via videoconferencing or telephonic communication. Both videoconference and telephone communication will be enabled so that members and all other meeting participants and attendees will be able to hear all disc