Central Wasatch Commission
Executive/Budget/Audit Committee Meeting
Monday, March 20th, 2023
3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
41 N. Rio Grande Street.
Ste 102 SLC, UT 84101
Notice is hereby given that the Central Wasatch Commission's Executive/Budget/Audit
Committee will hold a meeting on Monday, March 20th, 2023, beginning at approximately
3:30 p.m. and ending at approximately 4:30 p.m., at 41 North Rio Grande Street, Ste. 102, Salt
Lake City, UT. A virtual option is also available. The public may register for the virtual meeting option at the following link, which is specific to the registrant and should not be shared. After registering the registrant will receive an email containing a meeting access link.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
3:30 p.m. Open Executive/Budget/Audit Committee Meeting
1. Chair Christopher F. Robinson will call the meeting to order and welcome committee
members and public.
2. Committee will approve minutes from 2/13 meeting.
3:35 p.m. Youth Council Briefing
1. CWC Staff will brief the Executive Committee on a staff proposed Youth Council.
3:45 p.m. Transportation Committee Update
1. Staff will brief EBAC on BCC MAP updates and timeline.
3:50 p.m. Stakeholders Council Update
1. Stakeholders Council Co-Chairs Will McCarvill and Barbara Cameron will
provide an overview of recent Stakeholders Council activity.
2. Co-chairs and staff will present a facilitation proposal for goal setting with the Stakeholders Council.
4:00 p.m. Tri-Canyon Restroom Cleaning Contract
1. Staff will present a plan for the CWC to take on an umbrella contract for restroom cleaning in the tri-canyons for FY 23/24,
4:05 p.m. FY 23/24 Budget Discussion
1. Staff will present initial budget hypotheticals for FY 23/24
4:30 p.m. Adjourn Executive/Budget/Audit Committee Meeting
1. Following motion and affirmative vote, Chair Christopher F. Robinson will close the public meeting.
CERTIFICATE OF POSTING
The undersigned hereby certifies that at or before 3:30 p.m. on March 17th, 2023, the above notice and agenda was:
1. Posted at the principal office of the Central Wasatch Commission located at 41 North Rio Grande Street, Ste. 102, Salt Lake City, UT;
2. Posted to the Utah Public Notice Website created under Utah Code Ann. 63F-1-701; and
3. Provided to The Salt Lake Tribune and/or Deseret News and/or to a local media
Lindsey Nielsen, Central Wasatch Commission
Final action may be taken in relation to any topic listed on the agenda, including but not limited to adoption, rejection, amendment, addition of conditions, and variation of options discussed.
Members of the of the public body may participate electronically. Meetings will be closed by
statute as allowed. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing
special accommodations or assistance during the meeting shall notify the CWC's Administrator at (801) 702-2522 at least 24 hours prior to this meeting. TDD number is (801)270-2425 or call
Relay Utah at #711.
Notice of Special Accommodations (ADA)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Lindsey Nielsen at (801) 706-1004, 24 hours prior to the meeting.