Central Wasatch Commission Transportation Committee Meeting
Thursday, February 16th, 2023
1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
41 N. Rio Grande Street. Ste 102 SLC, UT 84101
Notice is hereby given that the Central Wasatch Commission Transportation Committee will hold
a meeting on Thursday, February 16th, 2023, beginning at approximately 1:00 p.m. and
ending at approximately 2:30 p.m., at 41 North Rio Grande Street, Ste. 102, Salt Lake City, UT.
A virtual option is also available. The public may register for the virtual meeting option at the
following link, which is specific to the registrant and should not be shared. After registering the
registrant will receive an email containing a meeting access link.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1:00 p.m. Open Transportation Committee Meeting
1. Chair Dan Knopp will call the meeting to order and welcome committee members and
2. Committee will approve minutes from 1/12 meeting.
1:05 p.m. BCC MAP Public Survey Key Findings
1. The Transportation Committee will receive an initial report on key findings from the
recent BCC MAP pubic survey.
1:15 p.m. Big Cottonwood Canyon Mobility Action Plan Mobility Hubs and Transit Centers
1. The Transportation Committee will receive updates on mobility hubs and provide
2:00 p.m. WFRC Regional Transportation Plan Comment Period
1. Chair Knopp will present a draft outline of key components for Big Cottonwood
Canyon to include in a memo to WFRC for the RTP public comment period.
2:15 p.m. Public Comment
2:30 p.m. Adjourn Transportation Committee Meeting
1. Following motion and affirmative vote, Chair Dan Knopp will close the public meeting.
CERTIFICATE OF POSTING
The undersigned hereby certifies that at or before 1:00 p.m. on February 15th, 2023, the above
notice and agenda was:
1. Posted at the principal office of the Central Wasatch Commission located at 41 North
Rio Grande Street, Ste. 102, Salt Lake City, UT;
2. Posted to the Utah Public Notice Website created under Utah Code Ann. 63F-1-701;
3. Provided to The Salt Lake Tribune and/or Deseret News and/or to a local media
Blake Perez, CWC Executive Director-Administration
Final action may be taken in relation to any topic listed on the agenda, including but not limited
to adoption, rejection, amendment, addition of conditions, and variation of options discussed.
Members of the of the public body may participate electronically. Meetings will be closed by
statute as allowed. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing
special accommodations or assistance during the meeting shall notify the CWC's Administrator
at (801) 702-2522 at least 24 hours prior to this meeting. TDD number is (801)270-2425 or call
Relay Utah at #711.
Notice of Special Accommodations (ADA)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Lindsey Nielsen at (801) 706-1004, 24 hours prior to the meeting.