Central Wasatch Commission Transportation Committee Meeting
Wednesday, January 11th, 2023
3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
41 N. Rio Grande Street. Ste 102 SLC, UT 84101
Notice is hereby given that the Central Wasatch Commission Transportation Committee will hold a meeting on Wednesday, January 11th, 2023, beginning at approximately 3:00 p.m. and ending at approximately 4:00 p.m., at 41 North Rio Grande Street, Ste. 102, Salt Lake City, UT. A virtual option is also available.
The public may register for the virtual meeting option at the following link, which is specific to the registrant and should not be shared. After registering the registrant will receive an email containing a meeting access link.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
3:00 p.m. Open Transportation Committee Meeting
1. Chair Dan Knopp will call the meeting to order and welcome committee members and public
2. Committee will approve minutes from 11/22 meeting.
3:05 p.m. Millcreek FLAP Discussion
1. Members from the Stakeholders Council Millcreek Committee will discuss the Millcreek FLAP and upcoming actions.
3:15 p.m. Big Cottonwood Canyon Mobility Action Plan
1. The Transportation Committee will receive general status updates, draft outreach plans, and draft vision goals and values.
3:20 p.m. 2023 Transportation Committee Strategic Planning
1. The Transportation Committee will review the transportation outcomes from the Nov. 2022 CWC retreat and develop action items to meet goals.
3:55 p.m. Public Comment
4:00 p.m. Adjourn Transportation Committee Meeting
1. Following motion and affirmative vote, Chair Dan Knopp will close the public meeting.
CERTIFICATE OF POSTING
The undersigned hereby certifies that at or before 3:00 p.m. on January 10th, 2023, the above notice and agenda was:
1. Posted at the principal office of the Central Wasatch Commission located at 41 North Rio Grande Street, Ste. 102, Salt Lake City, UT;
2. Posted to the Utah Public Notice Website created under Utah Code Ann. 63F-1-701; and
3. Provided to The Salt Lake Tribune and/or Deseret News and/or to a local media correspondent.
Blake Perez, CWC Executive Director-Administration
Final action may be taken in relation to any topic listed on the agenda, including but not limited to adoption, rejection, amendment, addition of conditions, and variation of options discussed. Members of the of the public body may participate electronically. Meetings will be closed by statute as allowed. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations or assistance during the meeting shall notify the CWC's Administrator at (801) 702-2522 at least 24 hours prior to this meeting. TDD number is (801)270-2425 or call Relay Utah at #711.
Notice of Special Accommodations (ADA)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Lindsey Nielsen at (801) 706-1004, 24 hours prior to the meeting.