December 15, 2023 Utah Transportation Commission Meeting
Event Start Date & Time
December 15, 2023 08:30 AM
Notice of Special Accommodations (ADA)
NOTICE OF SPECIAL ACCOMMODATION DURING PUBLIC MEETINGS
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Heather Barthold at (801) 965-4103 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice of Electronic or Telephone Participation
Electronic participation available as needed.
Meeting will be live streamed at youtube.com/UtahDOT
Notice of Electronic or telephone participation: One or more members of the Transportation Commission may participate electronically or telephonically pursuant to Utah Code 52-4-207(2). Please direct any questions or comments to: Heather Barthold at the Utah Department of Transportation, in writing, to 4501 S 2700 W, Salt Lake City, Utah 84114-1265, or via email (email@example.com) or phone (801-750-8329).
**Public comments may be made in person during the meeting, virtually from a remote location, or submitted in advance as written or audio/video files, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Live Comments, In-Person Attendance - All Utah Transportation Commission meetings are open to the public. Individuals are invited to attend and make comments during the Public Comment agenda item.
- Live Comments, Virtual Attendance - Anyone wanting to make a comment from a remote location during the meeting must contact Heather Barthold at email@example.com 24 hours prior to the meeting for more information on how to connect to the meeting virtually.
- Written Comments - Individuals who wish to express comments in written form may do so via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Comments received 24 hours prior to the meeting, or earlier, will be presented to the Transportation Commission by a UDOT employee and included in the meeting minutes.
- Audio / Video File Comments - Submit audio or video file comments via email to email@example.com 24 hours prior to the meeting. Audio and video file comments will be played into the meeting for consideration by the Transportation Commission.
Public Comment Considerations:
- Comments are requested to be no longer than 5 minutes; individuals wishing to present longer may be asked to summarize their comments. Handout or followup materials are encouraged for longer presentations.
- Individuals attending virtually are asked to mute their microphones until the Public Comment agenda item when they are invited to present.
- Submitted comments must include full name and who is being represented, if applicable. If a written statement is received and it is of substantial length, it may be summarized for presentation to the Commission. However, it will be included in its entirety in the meeting minutes.
- Multiple comments that address the same topic may be summarized for presentation to the Commission. However, written comments will be included in their entirety in the meeting minutes.