TOQUERVILLE CITY COUNCIL
Regular Business Meeting Agenda
November 16, 2022 at 6:00 pm
212 N. Toquer Blvd, Toquerville Utah
This meeting will also be broadcast via YouTube live on the Toquerville City YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOn3wYhjwc2gKbc91YPRIAA
A. CALL TO ORDER:
1. Call to Order - Mayor Justin Sip
2. Pledge of Allegiance - Councilman Chaves
3. Statements of Belief/Opening Prayer - Councilman Campbell
B. APPROVAL OF AGENDA:
1. Approval of Agenda Order
2. Disclosures and Declarations of Conflicts from Council Members and Mayor.
C. CONSENT AGENDA:
1. Review and possible approval of meeting minutes from October 5, October 19, and November 2, 2022.
2. Review and possible approval of City Expenditures from September 2022 and October 2022.
D. CITY DEPARTMENT REPORTS
1. Stanley Consulting - Toquerville Parkway updates.
2. City Manager - Afton Moore
1. Interview candidates to fill the vacancy on City Council.
2. Discussion and possible action to appoint a City Council Member.
3. Discussion and possible action on Resolution 2022.XX - ACSSD Council representation to the Administrative Council.
4. Discussion and possible action on Verkada Alarm System.
5. Discussion and possible action on a Nightly Rental application submitted by Brad Pelo. Tax ID #T-127-A-2. Current zoning is Agriculture A-1.
F. CALENDAR OF EVENTS:
1. Toquerville Turkey Trot Trails Run - Thanksgiving Day Thursday, November 24, 2022, at Center Street Park 10:00 AM.
2. Cr che - December 1, 2 and 3, 2022, at City Hall Thursday & Friday from 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM and Saturday from 1:00 PM - 8:00 PM.
3. Christmas Tree Lighting - Saturday, December 3, 2022, at City Hall 6:00 PM.
G. CLOSED SESSION:
1. Strategy sessions to discuss the purchase, exchange, or lease of real property, including any form of a water right or water shares.
2. Strategy sessions to discuss pending or reasonably imminent litigation.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify the City Office 435.635.1094, at least 48 hours in advance. This Agenda will be posted on the State website at http://pmn.utah.gov, posted on the Toquerville City website at www.toquerville.org, sent to the Spectrum Newspaper, and posted at the City Office Building at 212 N Toquer Blvd. Posted November 15, 2022 by Toquerville City Recorder, Daisy Fuentes.
Notice of Special Accommodations (ADA)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Daisy Fuentes at 435-635-1094.