PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that there will be a PUBLIC MEETING of the Military Installation Development Authority (MIDA) Board
Date and time: Tuesday, September 13, 2022, at 9:00 am
This meeting will be held electronically via the Zoom webinar platform. There will be no physical location for this meeting.
Information to attend electronically: To hear or view and hear the meeting and to provide comments to the board via Zoom webinar platform, register in advance using this link:
1. Approval of minutes from the June 21, 2022, Board Meeting.
2. Consideration of Resolution 2022-12 Thanking Ben Hart for His Service on the MIDA Board and Appointing Ryan Starks as a Nonvoting Member of the MIDA Board
3. Consideration of Resolution 2022-13 Approving the Site Plan for the Velvaere Subdivision Plat in the Military Recreation Facility Project Area.
4. Consideration of Ordinance 2022-01 Amending the MIDA Accommodations Tax and Resort Communities Tax Previously Adopted and Levying the Municipal Transient Room Tax for the Military Recreation Facility Project Area.
5. Consideration of Resolution 2022-14 Authorizing the Investment of Restricted and Surplus MIDA Funds with a Certified Investment Advisor
6. Project area updates and presentations:
a. Kurt Krieg, Extell
b. Taylor Woodbury, SRDP
7. MIDA Reports:
a. Paula Eldredge, MIDA CFO
b. Paul Morris, MIDA Executive Director
8. Other business.
9. Adjourn meeting.
Notice of Special Accommodations (ADA)
If you are planning to attend this meeting and, due to a disability, need assistance to participate, listen, or watch the meeting, please notify MIDA eight or more hours in advance of the meeting and we will try to provide assistance. Please contact the Authority at 801-550-6048.
Notice of Electronic or Telephone Participation
Board members may participate in the meeting via videoconferencing or telephonic communication. Both videoconference and telephone communication will be enabled so that members and all other meeting participants and attendees will be able to hear all discussions. General public attendees can join meetings after registration on the Zoom platform.