You are currently viewing a revision of a notice. This is a previous copy of a notice that has been published more recently. To view the current version of this notice, click here.
Please Note: Only the files that were associated to this version are included in the Download Attachments section. If that section does not display, all attachments were removed from this version of the notice.
Tuesday, April 18, 2023
Amended Spanish Fork City Council Meeting
CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of Spanish Fork, Utah, will hold a public meeting in the Council Chambers in the City Office Building, 40 South Main Street, Spanish Fork, Utah, commencing at 6:00 p.m. on April 18, 2023.
, Spanish Fork, Utah.
Notice is hereby given that:
-In the event of an absence of a quorum, agenda items will be continued to the next regularly scheduled meeting.
-By motion of the Spanish Fork City Council, pursuant to Title 52, Chapter 4 of the Utah Code, the City Council may vote to hold a closed meeting for any of the purposes identified in that Chapter.
- Electronic Participation: Members of the City Council may participate by phone, zoom, or other electronic means
SPANISH FORK CITY does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in the employment or the provision of services. The public is invited to participate in all Spanish Fork City Council Meetings located at 784 W Resort Drive Midway, Utah 84049. If you need special accommodation to participate in the meeting, please contact the City Manager's Office at 804-4530 before 01-05-2023.
1. 5:15pm WORK SESSION -No formal actions are taken in a work session.
2. 6:00pm Agenda Items
3. CALL TO ORDER, PLEDGE, OPENING CEREMONY, RECOGNITIONS
A. Prayer & Motivational Message
B. Pledge, led by invitation
C. Miss Spanish Fork 2022-2023 Farewell to Grace Enghinger
4. PUBLIC COMMENTS: In order to be considerate of everyone attending the meeting and to more closely follow the published agenda times, public comment will be limited to three minutes per person; A spokesperson who has been asked by a group to summarize their concerns will be allowed five minutes to speak; Comments which cannot be made within these limits should be submitted in writing. The Mayor or Council may restrict the comments beyond these guidelines.
5. COUNCIL COMMENTS
6. SPANISH FORK 101
A. Spring Clean-up
7. CONSENT ITEMS
A. Minutes Spanish Fork City Council Meeting 04-04-2023
B. Resolution approving Addendum 3 to Fairgrounds Interlocal Agreement with Utah County
C. Wastewater Treatment Plant - E&K Property LLC Municipal Utility Easement Agreement
D. Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT) SR-198 Corridor Agreement Addendum #1 & 2 - Adding 300 East Traffic Signal
8. PUBLIC HEARING
A. Wyndsong Ordinance Zone Change and Preliminary Plat Approval Request
B. Proposed Ordinance Amendment of Title 15 to create a Master Planned Development Overlay Zone
C. Proposed Ordinance Amendment to Title 15 that would modify the density that is permitted in Master Planned Developments
D. Ordinance Annexation Policy Plan Amendment
9. NEW BUSINESS
A. Appointment of Jesse Cardon to the Spanish Fork City Personnel Committee
B. 2023 Mayoral Proclamation Concerning Arbor Day
C. Fence Height Approval Request for 80 West 200 South
D. Annexation Acceptance, GWC 320
E. Proposed Eagle Haven Master Planned Development Preliminary Plat Amendment Approval Request
F. 630 W Center Street Construction Management/General Contractor (CMGC)-Guaranteed Maximum Price (GMP) with Kenny Seng Construction
G. 400 N 300 W Roundabout Construction Management/General Contractor (CMGC)-Guaranteed Maximum Price (GMP) with Kenny Seng Construction
H. Cemetery Landscape Line Trimming Agreement
A. Airport Taxiway Reconstruction FAA Grant
11. ADJOURN TO CLOSED SESSION
12. CLOSED SESSION -The Spanish Fork City Council may temporarily recess the regular meeting and convene in a closed session to discuss (a) discussion of the character, professional competence, or physical or mental health of an individual (b) strategy sessions to discuss collective bargaining (c) strategy sessions to discuss pending or reasonably imminent litigation (d) strategy sessions to discuss the purchase, exchange, or lease of real property, including any form of a water right or water shares, or to discuss a proposed development agreement, project proposal, or financing proposal related to the development of land owned by the state (e) right or water shares (f) discussion regarding deployment of security personnel, devices, or systems (g) investigative proceedings regarding allegations of criminal misconduct as provided in Utah Code § 52-4-205.
A. Closed Session
Notice of Special Accommodations (ADA)
SPANISH FORK CITY does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in the employment or the provision of services. The public is invited to participate in all Spanish Fork City Council Meetings located at 40 South Main St. If you need special accommodation to participate in the meeting, please contact the City Manager's Office at 801-804-4530.