You are currently viewing a revision of a notice. This is a previous copy of a notice that has been published more recently. To view the current version of this notice, click here.
Please Note: Only the files that were associated to this version are included in the Download Attachments section. If that section does not display, all attachments were removed from this version of the notice.
Tuesday, March 21, 2023
Spanish Fork City Council Meeting
CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of Spanish Fork, Utah, will hold a public meeting in the Council Chambers in the City Office Building, 40 South Main Street, Spanish Fork, Utah, commencing at 6:00 p.m. on March 21th, 2023.
, Spanish Fork, Utah.
Notice is hereby given that:
-In the event of an absence of a quorum, agenda items will be continued to the next regularly scheduled meeting.
-By motion of the Spanish Fork City Council, pursuant to Title 52, Chapter 4 of the Utah Code, the City Council may vote to hold a closed meeting for any of the purposes identified in that Chapter.
- Electronic Participation: Members of the City Council may participate by phone, zoom, or other electronic means
SPANISH FORK CITY does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in the employment or the provision of services. The public is invited to participate in all Spanish Fork City Council Meetings located at 784 W Resort Drive Midway, Utah 84049. If you need special accommodation to participate in the meeting, please contact the City Manager's Office at 804-4530.
1. 5:15pm WORK SESSION -No formal actions are taken in a work session.
A. Fire & EMS Equipment and Staffing Review
2. 6:00pm Agenda Items
3. CALL TO ORDER, PLEDGE, OPENING CEREMONY, RECOGNITIONS
A. Prayer & Motivational Message
B. Pledge, led by invitation
C. Ceremonial Oath of Office New Police Officer Parker Swenson
D. Red Cross Proclamation
4. PUBLIC COMMENTS: In order to be considerate of everyone attending the meeting and to more closely follow the published agenda times, public comment will be limited to three minutes per person. A spokesperson who has been asked by a group to summarize their concerns will be allowed five minutes to speak. Comments which cannot be made within these limits should be submitted in writing. The Mayor or Council may restrict the comments beyond these guidelines.
5. COUNCIL COMMENTS
6. SPANISH FORK 101
A. Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT) Dry Creek Pkwy I-15 Interchange Update
7. CONSENT ITEMS
A. Minutes Spanish Fork City Council Meeting 03-21-2023
B. 300 W 400 N Roundabout - Barrera Right-of Way (ROW) Acquisition
C. 800 N 400 E Traffic Signal - Terry Utility Easement Agreement
D. Spanishfork.org G-Suite contract
E. Indemnification Agreement for Donated Services
8. NEW BUSINESS
A. Resolution indicating intent to annex the GWC Annexation
B. Flock Group INC. Services Agreement for Public Safety Automated License Plate Readers
C. Resolution Approving the Interlocal Agreement between Spanish Fork and Utah County 2023 Elections
D. Resolution Approving 2022 Municipal Wastewater Planning Program (MWPP) Self Assessment
E. Utah County 2000 E US-6 Connection Agreement
F. Spanish Fork Parkway Phase 2 - Change Order 1
G. Expressway Lane Widening at US-6 Change Order 1 Guaranteed Maximum Price Adjustment
H. U.S. Bureau of Reclamation Letter of Support for the Conversion of Strawberry Valley Project Water
I. 1172 S Main Real Estate Purchase Agreement
9. CLOSED SESSION -The Spanish Fork City Council may temporarily recess the regular meeting and convene in a closed session to discuss (a) discussion of the character, professional competence, or physical or mental health of an individual (b) strategy sessions to discuss collective bargaining (c) strategy sessions to discuss pending or reasonably imminent litigation (d) strategy sessions to discuss the purchase, exchange, or lease of real property, including any form of a water right or water shares, or to discuss a proposed development agreement, project proposal, or financing proposal related to the development of land owned by the state (e) right or water shares (f) discussion regarding deployment of security personnel, devices, or systems (g) investigative proceedings regarding allegations of criminal misconduct as provided in Utah Code § 52-4-205.
10. CLOSED SESSION
A. Closed Session
Notice of Special Accommodations (ADA)
SPANISH FORK CITY does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in the employment or the provision of services. The public is invited to participate in all Spanish Fork City Council Meetings located at 40 South Main St. If you need special accommodation to participate in the meeting, please contact the City Manager's Office at 801-804-4530.