You are currently viewing a revision of a notice. This is a previous copy of a notice that has been published more recently. To view the current version of this notice, click here.
Please Note: Only the files that were associated to this version are included in the Download Attachments section. If that section does not display, all attachments were removed from this version of the notice.
NOTICE OF MEETING
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
OF WASHINGTON COUNTY, ST. GEORGE, UTAH
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that the Board of Commissioners of Washington County, in St. George, Utah will hold a regular public meeting in the WASHINGTON COUNTY COMMISSION CHAMBERS, and via Zoom in the WASHINGTON COUNTY ADMINISTRATION BUILDING, 197 EAST TABERNACLE, ST. GEORGE, UTAH commencing at 4:00 PM on MARCH 21, 2023.
Join Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 892 5928 2823
INVOCATION BY: Phoebe Love, Grace Episcopal Church
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE LED BY: Major Bill G. Stay - USAF Air National Guard - Retired
The consent agenda is a means of expediting the consideration of routine matters. If a commissioner requests that items be removed from the consent agenda, those items are placed at the beginning of the regular agenda. Other than requests to remove items, a motion to approve the items on the consent agenda is not debatable.
a. Consideration of Auditor-Approved Claims for Payment for March 8, 2023 through March 21, 2023
b. Consideration of Regular Commission Meeting Minutes of March 7, 2023
c. Consideration of Administrative Adjustments: Real Property
d. Consideration of Administrative Adjustments: Personal Property
e. Acknowledgment of Publishing: Notice of Adoption of Ordinance No. 2023-1227-O, Published on Sunday, March 12, 2023
f. Consideration of Amendment to the Facility Service Agreement with BluMont Building Services, LLC
g. Consideration of First Amendment to the Settlement Agreement Between the Howards and Washington County Regarding Silver Valley Road Damage
REGULAR AGENDA ITEMS FOR CONSIDERATION:
1. Presentation: Victim of Crime Act Grant Report / Kristy Pike
2. Consideration of Proclamation No. 2023-26, A Proclamation Declaring April 2023 as National Child Abuse Prevention Month
3. Emergency Services Report/Washington County Sheriff's Office
4. Consideration of Ratification of Purchase Request
5. Consideration of Ordinance No. 2023-1228-O, An Ordinance Amending the Planned Development of Certain Property in Washington County, South of Central, by Amending the PDC (Planned Development Commercial) and the PDR (Planned Development Residential) Zones, and Approving the Project Plan, Hereinafter Fully Described in This Ordinance (Veyo, LLC - Pine Valley Mountain RV - Slade Hughes)
6. Consideration of Resolution No. R-2023-3101, A Resolution Approving the Council of Governments Recommendations
7. Consideration of Resolution No. R-2023-3102, A Resolution Approving an Interlocal Agreement Between Washington County and St. George City for Cost-Sharing of Communications Services Provided by Everbridge
8. Consideration of Resolution No. R-2023-3103, A Resolution Accepting RFP for Election Ballot Sorting Equipment
9. Consideration of Resolution No. R-2023-3104, A Resolution Approving 2023 Appellate Public Defender Contracts
10. Commissioners' Report
Public Comment is Open to Washington County Residents Only (10 people maximum; one (1) comment per person at a maximum of two (2) minutes per comment. You must be present in person or via Zoom; no comments will be taken on behalf of others or accepted via other source)
1. Angela Jones - Election Integrity
2. Mary Kaye Welch - Public Trust in Elections
3. Wendy Godlewski - Restoring Public Trust in Elections
4. April Pinkston - Meetings
5. Shalynn Wilson - Election Integrity
6. Kelly Contratto - Improving Election Integrity in Washington County
7. Shelley Scholzen - Election Integrity
8. Sally Thomas - Voter Integrity
Meetings are re-broadcast daily on TDS Cable Channels 22 & 108(HD) at 10am, 2pm, and 5:30pm. They are also available on demand at Youtube.com/CommunityEducationChannel
To be provided to The Spectrum on Monday, March 20, 2023
Sarah Lloyd, Deputy
Washington County Clerk
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION: Washington County will make efforts to provide reasonable accommodations to disabled members of the public in accessing County programs. Please contact the Washington County Commission Office at 435-301-7000, in advance, if you have special needs.
Notice of Special Accommodations (ADA)
Washington County will make efforts to provide reasonable accommodations to disabled members of the public in accessing county programs. Please contact the Washington County Commission Office at 435.301.7000 in advance if you have special needs.