You are currently viewing a revision of a notice. This is a previous copy of a notice that has been published more recently. To view the current version of this notice, click here.
Please Note: Only the files that were associated to this version are included in the Download Attachments section. If that section does not display, all attachments were removed from this version of the notice.
Emery County Library Board
Agenda for Meeting on December 7, 2022 at 4:30 pm
Canyon Room, Emery County Administration Building, 75 E Main ST, Castle Dale, UT 84513
Board Members: Carolyn Carrasco, Bill Dellos, Keera Justice, Kaye Nelson, Tanie Worthen, and Gil Conover
Director of Emery County Libraries: Desir e Malley
02. Public Comment (Limited to 3 minutes per person)
03. Maintenance Report (Kyle Scow)
04. Information Systems Report (Jeff Guymon)
05. Discuss/Approve/Deny approval of May minutes
06. Discuss/Approve/Deny approval of August minutes
07. Ratification of acceptance of Amendment #1 to ARPA Physical Collection Support Grant
08. Ratification of acceptance of the Borrower's Support Grant for FY2023
09. Ratification of acceptance of the Hot to Trot(spot) Grant for FY2023
10. Ratification of acceptance of the Beehive Library Consortium Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) for 2023
11. Ratification of acceptance of the Diverse Picture Book Bundles from Utah State Library (USL)
12. Ratification of acceptance of PBS Utah 2022 Reading Marathon Mini Grants for Castle Dale Library, Green River Library, Huntington Library, and Orangeville Library
13. Discuss/Approve/Deny acceptance of 2022 Emerging Technology Maker Cart Grant Projects for Huntington Library and Green River Library
14. Discuss FY2023 Budget
15. Discuss Emery County Library System Strategic Plan
16. Director Report
Notice of Special Accommodations (ADA)
NOTICE OF SPECIAL ACCOMMODATION DURING PUBLIC MEETINGS
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify the Emery County Clerk/Auditor's office at (435) 381-3550.
Notice of Electronic or Telephone Participation
We do not have electronic participation at this time.