Spanish Fork City Council and Redevelopment Agency & Local Building Authority
, Official Notices
Event Start Date & Time
June 6, 2023 06:00 PM
Event End Date & Time
June 6, 2023 10:00 PM
Tuesday, June 6, 2023
Spanish Fork City Council Meeting & the Redevelopment Agency & the Local Building Authority
CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council, Redevelopment Agency, and the Local Building Authority of Spanish Fork, Utah, will hold a public meeting in the Council Chambers in Library Hall, 80 South Main Street on the second floor, commencing at 6:00 p.m. on June 6, 2023.
Notice is hereby given that:
-In the event of an absence of a quorum, agenda items will be continued to the next regularly scheduled meeting.
-By motion of the Spanish Fork City Council, pursuant to Title 52, Chapter 4 of the Utah Code, the City Council may vote to hold a closed meeting for any of the purposes identified in that Chapter.
- Electronic Participation: Members of the City Council and City Staff may participate by phone, zoom, or other electronic means.
SPANISH FORK CITY does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in the employment or the provision of services. The public is invited to participate in all Spanish Fork City Council Meetings located at 80 South Main Street, Utah 84660. If you need special accommodation to participate in the meeting, please contact the City Manager's Office at 804-4530
1. 5:15pm WORK SESSION -No formal actions are taken in a work session.
A. Traffic and Transportation Issues
2. 6:00pm Agenda Items
3. CALL TO ORDER, PLEDGE, OPENING CEREMONY, RECOGNITIONS
A. Prayer & Motivational Message
B. Pledge, led by invitation
C. Follow-up Comments
4. PUBLIC COMMENTS: In order to be considerate of everyone attending the meeting and to more closely follow the published agenda times, public comment will be limited to three minutes per person. A spokesperson who has been asked by a group to summarize their concerns will be allowed five minutes to speak. Comments which cannot be made within these limits should be submitted in writing. The Mayor or Council may restrict the comments beyond these guidelines.
A. Tabitha's Way Update
5. COUNCIL COMMENTS
6. SPANISH FORK 101
A. Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT) Center Street Interchange
7. CONSENT ITEMS
A. Minutes Spanish Fork City Council Meeting 05-16-2023
B. Union Pacific Railroad PE Agreement 1900 N Main St
C. Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT) Encroachment Agreement - Canyon View Meadows
D. Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT) Corridor Preservation Agreement SR-77
E. 1900 W 7300 S Temporary Access Easement - Russ & KaraLee Beckstead (Former Galt) Property
F. 1172 S Main Butters- REPC Addendum #6
G. 1850 W 7300 S Galt - REPC Addendum #5 & #6
H. Cemetery Landscape Line Trimming Contract
8. PUBLIC HEARING
A. Resolution for the Fiscal Year 2024 Budget
9. NEW BUSINESS
A. Proposed Ordinance to Amend Title 15, Water-wise Landscape Requirements
B. Christianson Easement Agreement Accord and Satisfaction
10. ADJOURN TO REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY
11. RDA CONSENT
A. RDA Minutes 05-02-2023
12. RDA NEW BUSINESS
A. Resolution for the RDA Fiscal Year 2024 Budget
13. ADJOURN TO LOCAL BUILDING AUTHORITY
14. LBA CONSENT
A. LBA Minutes 05-02-2023
15. LBA NEW BUSINESS
A. Resolution for the LBA Fiscal Year 2024 Budget
16. RECONVENE BACK TO CITY COUNCIL MEETING
17. ADJOURN TO CLOSED SESSION
18. CLOSED SESSION -The Spanish Fork City Council may temporarily recess the regular meeting and convene in a closed session to discuss (a) discussion of the character, professional competence, or physical or mental health of an individual (b) strategy sessions to discuss collective bargaining (c) strategy sessions to discuss pending or reasonably imminent litigation (d) strategy sessions to discuss the purchase, exchange, or lease of real property, including any form of a water right or water shares, or to discuss a proposed development agreement, project proposal, or financing proposal related to the development of land owned by the state (e) right or water shares (f) discussion regarding deployment of security personnel, devices, or systems (g) investigative proceedings regarding allegations of criminal misconduct as provided in Utah Code § 52-4-205.
A. Closed Session
Notice of Special Accommodations (ADA)
SPANISH FORK CITY does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in the employment or the provision of services. The public is invited to participate in all Spanish Fork City Council Meetings located at 40 South Main St. If you need special accommodation to participate in the meeting, please contact the City Manager's Office at 801-804-4530.