NOTICE OF THE FISCAL YEAR 2024 BUDGET PUBLIC HEARING
A Public Hearing for the Fiscal Year 2024 Budget will be held before the Spanish Fork City Council on June 6th, 2023, at 6:00 P.M. This hearing is to receive public comment for the following items:
1) The proposed Budget for Fiscal Year 2024
2) Revenue and Expenditures for all funds. Including Donations in the form of Cash and Fee Waivers;
3) Elected and Appointed Compensation Schedule;
4) All fees and utility rates schedule;
5) Transfer and expense allocations from Enterprise Funds and Governmental Funds to other Funds;
6) Salary Schedule.
This will be held in the Spanish Fork City Council Chambers at 6 pm located at 80 S Main Street, Spanish Fork, Utah. All interested residents are invited to attend.
If you need special accommodation to participate in the meeting please contact the City Manager's office, 801-804-4530.
This was published on the Utah Public Notice Website, the City Website, and posted at the Parks and Recreation, Library Hall, and City Hall buildings by the City Recorder on 05/23/2023.
Notice of Special Accommodations (ADA)
SPANISH FORK CITY does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in the employment or the provision of services. The public is invited to participate in all Spanish Fork City Council Meetings located at 40 South Main St. If you need special accommodation to participate in the meeting, please contact the City Manager's Office at 801-804-4530.