Joint Work Meeting of the Planning Commission and City Council
Event Start Date & Time
May 4, 2023 04:00 PM
NOTICE OF JOINT WORK MEETING OF THE
CITY COUNCIL AND THE PLANNING COMMISSION
OF THE CITY OF ST. GEORGE,
WASHINGTON COUNTY, UTAH
Public notice is hereby given that the City Council and the Planning Commission of the City of St. George, Washington County, Utah, will hold a work meeting in the Administrative Conference Room at the St. George City Offices located at 175 East 200 North, St. George, Utah, on Tuesday, May 2, 2023 commencing at 4:00 p.m.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
Call to Order
1. Discussion regarding the Historic Property Survey.
2. Discussion regarding Plan Area 2 in the Divario development.
3. Update regarding the Draft General Plan.
4. Reports from Mayor, Councilmembers, and City Manager.
5. Request a closed session to discuss litigation, property acquisition or sale or the character and professional competence or physical or mental health of an individual.
Christina Fernandez, City Recorder Date
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION: The City of St. George will make efforts to provide reasonable accommodations to disabled members of the public in accessing City programs. Please contact the Human Resources office at 627-4674, at least 24 hours in advance if you have special needs.
Notice of Special Accommodations (ADA)
The City of St. George will make efforts to provide reasonable accommodations to disabled members of the public in accessing City programs. Please contact the City Human Resources Office at (435) 627-4674 at least 24 hours in advance if you have special needs.