5:30 p.m. - Work Session
No motions or decisions will be considered during this session, which is open to the public.
6:00 p.m. - Council Meeting (Council Chambers)
A. Welcome & Roll Call
B. Pledge of Allegiance - Karina Merrill, Councilmember
C. Invocation - TBA, by invitation
D. Public Comment
(This is an opportunity to address the City Council regarding your concerns or ideas. No action will be taken during public comment. Please try to limit your comments to three minutes.)
E. Presentations and Reports
1. Mayor's Report
2. Utah Jazz Presentation
3. City Council Assignment Reports
F. Consent Items
1. Consideration to approve meeting minutes from:
March 21, 2023 Council Work Session
March 21, 2023 Council Meeting
2. Advice and consent regarding the appointment of Randy Poulsen to the Planning Commission to fill a vacant position.
G. Action Items
1. Consideration of Resolution #2023-15 approving the 2023 Annual Wastewater Report.
Presenter: Shawn Douglas, Public Works Director
2. Consideration of Ordinance #963 amending Title 10, Chapter 15 'Parking Loading Space; Vehicle Traffic and Access' of the Riverdale Municipal Code, regarding residential parking calculations and restaurant drive-through standards.
Presenter: Mike Eggett, Community Development Director
3. Discussion, direction, and action concerning deadlines on building permits and water rights on new and grandfathered developments.
Presenter: Steve Brooks, City Administrator
1. City Council
2. City Staff
I. Training: Strategic Planning
Notice of Special Accommodations (ADA)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, persons in need of special accommodation should contact the City Recorder at 394-5541 x 1232.
Notice of Electronic or Telephone Participation
**The City Council meeting on April 4, 2023 is viewable electronically and may be accessed by clicking on the link below. The regular City Council Chambers will be available for in person participation with recommended social distancing followed. The Agenda for the meeting is also attached above. **