Amalga Town Board
February 8, 2023
Attending: Mayor David Wood, Council Members: Paul Hansen, David Lee, Shantrell Ritter , Judy Downs Visitor
Town Members: Judy Downs Visitor
1-Pledge of Allegiance: David Lee
2- Roll Call: Mayor Wood
3- Approve Minutes:
4- Sheriff's Report:
5- Cache waste consortium Review: Went over Contract Given to waste Waste Management who will take over for Logan City on garbage pick up. Contract for 5 or 10 years. Will start waste disposal in September. Looking into if we will need to having a public hearing.
6- Glenn's Electrical Proposal For a booster pump:
Booster pump on #1 the north well. Will be a backup for the current pump
Went over estimate for the installation of booster pump. $41,915.04
Talk to Schreiber's about helping with the costs.
7. Final Bid for road project chip. Seal, and fog
Will rebid in April.
8. Council Reports
1. Paul Hansen youth council Valentine dinner tomorrow night, February 9th for those over 65. March 3rd. Rapz tax Needs to be turned in. Ideas for the tax : new water fountain, New equipment for park. The youth Council going to Utah State University for training. Easter Egg Hunt April 8th. Monday February 13th locks will be done on the front door and locks on other doors. Collette still Doing 24th Celebration on July 21 22
2. David Lee: Did not have planning and zoning last week.
3. Mayor Wood: February the 2nd Generator in pump house was serviced test that runs for 4 hours everything looks good. January the 30th had cog meeting elected officer for the year will have another meeting on the 13th of February. Schreibers talking to them about booster pump assisting.
9. Cash Disbursement
Changed the name from Forsgren to Wetco Motion to and accept the Cash Disbursement Motion approved by all current council members. Motion to accept David Lee, 2nd Paul Hansen
10. Nest Month's new business:
11. Motion to close the February meeting was made by Paul Hansen, 2nd David Lee
Notice of Special Accommodations (ADA)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Lee Ann Barton at 435-881-6182.