General Session: (Open to the Public)
- Welcome / Kim Holbrook, Chair
- Telephone Roll Call
- Adopt Minutes of Previous Meeting
- Concurrence Reports / Kim
x Jamie Lynn Hudson, Docket #2023-4461
o Continuing education
- Board Duties & Responsibilities / Perri
- Update on 2022 Goals
o ULTA report / Kim
o Discuss 2023 goals / Kim
- New Business
o Attorney opinion letters / Kim
- Old Business
- Other Business
o Expiring board member terms / Steve
x Insurer member (Darla)
x Agency member (Chase)
x Apply at https://boards.utah.gov/s/board/a018y0000047HEIAA2/title-and-escrow-commission
- Choose 'BOARD SEATS' tab.
- Choose relevant 'SEAT-xxxxx' option.
- Click on 'Apply' box in upper right corner.
- Email email@example.com if you encounter a problem.
- Hot Topics
Executive Session (None)
- Next Meeting: March 13, 2023 - Big Cottonwood Room, Taylorsville State Office Building
Notice of Special Accommodations (ADA)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals desiring to attend a meeting or hearing who need special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) should notify Steve Gooch by email: firstname.lastname@example.org; FAX 385-465-6047; Phone 801-957-9322; or mail: 4315 S. 2700 W., Suite 2300, Taylorsville, UT 84129.
Notice of Electronic or Telephone Participation
Teleconferencing is available by contacting Steve Gooch by email: email@example.com; FAX 385-465-6047; Phone 801-957-9322; or mail: 4315 S. 2700 W., Suite 2300, Taylorsville, UT 84129.