5:30 p.m. - Work Session
No motions or decisions will be considered during this session, which is open to the public.
6:00 p.m. - Council Meeting (Council Chambers)
A. Welcome & Roll Call
B. Pledge of Allegiance - Steve Brooks, City Administrator
C. Invocation - TBA, by invitation
D. Public Comment
(This is an opportunity to address the City Council regarding your concerns or ideas. No action will be taken during public comment. Please try to limit your comments to three minutes.)
E. Presentations and Reports
1. Mayor's Report
2. City Council Assignment Reports
F. Consent Items
1. Consideration to approve meeting minutes from:
January 17, 2023 Council Work Session
January 17, 2023 Council Meeting
G. Action Items
1. Consideration to approve Resolution #2023-08 amending Personnel Polices Handbook policy 7-4 Appeals of Discipline/Grievance/Open Communication.
2. Consideration of Ordinance #962 to approve Hammart Small Subdivision plan and plat, located at approximately 5759 S. South Weber Drive, Riverdale, Utah 84405, as requested by Alexis Hammer, Scott Hammer, and Marino Martinez.
3. Consideration to approve Final Site Plan for Riverdale Townhomes residential apartments project, located at approximately 4086 South 300 West, Riverdale, Utah 84405, as requested by Riverdale Center North, LLC and AWA Engineering.
4. Consideration of Resolution #2023-09 implementing an updated Emergency Operations Plan.
5. Discussion regarding upcoming budget/planning meeting.
All items presented by Steve Brooks, City Administrator/Attorney
1. City Council
2. City Staff
Notice of Special Accommodations (ADA)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, persons in need of special accommodation should contact the City Recorder at 394-5541 x 1232.
Notice of Electronic or Telephone Participation
**The City Council meeting on February 7, 2023 is viewable electronically and may be accessed by clicking on the link below. The regular City Council Chambers will be available for in person participation with recommended social distancing followed. The Agenda for the meeting is also attached above. **