Planning and Zoning Meeting Agenda
Wednesday, January 4, 2023
7:30 pm (City Council Room, 20 W. Center St.)
1. Approval of December 7, 2022 minutes
2. Discussion and Possible Action Items:
- Brent McAfee - Accessory Building - 5 South 650 East
- Dan Hardy - Accessory Building Request - 355 West 100 South
- Kris Kay - Tear down home/Building Permit - 65 North 100 West
- Jeff Kay - Minor Subdivision - 677 South Old Hwy 91
- Discuss Sidewalk Survey Results
This agenda is hereby properly advertised this 3rd day of January 2023, through posting of copies of this agenda in three places, namely the Mona City Offices, on the Mona City website, and on the Utah Public Notice Website.
Lori Henrie, Planning and Zoning Secretary
Upon Request, in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities will be provided. For assistance, please call 435-623-4913.
Notice of Special Accommodations (ADA)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during the meeting should notify the city recorder 435-623-4913 at least 48 hours before the meeting.