5:30 p.m. - Work Session
No motions or decisions will be considered during this session, which is open to the public.
6:00 p.m. - Council Meeting (Council Chambers)
A. Welcome & Roll Call
B. Pledge of Allegiance - Bart Stevens, Councilmember
C. Invocation - TBA, by invitation
D. Public Comment
(This is an opportunity to address the City Council regarding your concerns or ideas. No action will be taken during public comment. Please try to limit your comments to three minutes.)
E. Presentations and Reports
1. Mayor's Report
2. City Council Assignment Reports
F. Consent Items
1. Consideration to approve meeting minutes from:
December 6, 2022 Council Work Session
December 6, 2022 Council Meeting
G. Action Items
1. Consideration of adopting meeting schedule for 2023.
2. Consideration of Resolution #2023-01 for approval of a Third Addendum to a Development Agreement for property located approximately at 5000 South Weber River Drive, Riverdale, Utah 84405; as submitted by Bach Land and Development, LLC.
3. Consideration of Resolution #2023-02 for approval of a water contract between Riverdale City and Weber Basin Water Conservancy District.
4. Consideration and approval of Resolution #2023-03 declaring property as surplus and authorizing sale or disposition of the same.
5. Consideration of Resolution #2023-04 approving a Water Supply Agreement between Riverdale City and Shake Shack Utah, LLC.
6. Consideration of Resolution #2023-05 of a Development Agreement for property located approximately 4142 Riverdale Road, Riverdale, Utah 84405; as submitted by H & P Investments (Owner).
All items presented by Steve Brooks, City Administrator/Attorney
1. City Council
2. City Staff
Notice of Special Accommodations (ADA)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, persons in need of special accommodation should contact the City Recorder at 394-5541 x 1232.
Notice of Electronic or Telephone Participation
**The City Council meeting on January 3, 2023 is viewable electronically and may be accessed by clicking on the link below. The regular City Council Chambers will be available for in person participation with recommended social distancing followed. The Agenda for the meeting is also attached above. **