HEBER VALLEY SPECIAL SERVICE DISTRICT
1000 East Main Street
PO Box 427
Midway, UT 84049-0427
Phone: (435) 654-2248
November 10, 2022
1000 E Main Midway, UT 84049
CONDUCTING: Board Chair, Celeste Johnson
PUBLIC COMMENT: This is the public's opportunity to comment on items not on the agenda.
1. Consent Agenda Approval - (5 minutes).
A. October 13, 2022, Board Meeting Minutes
B. October 2022, Profit & Loss
C. October 2022, Reconciliation
2. Midway Lift Station Upgrade Contract discuss and possibly award - (10 minutes)
3. Aqua Engineering Proposal to Assess and Identify Necessary Steps for Water Reuse. Discuss
and possibly approve. Brad Rasmussen, Aqua Engineering (10 minutes)
4. Midway Irrigation Lease: discuss and possibly approve lease agreement for Midway Irrigation
Company - Dennis Gunn and Mike Kohler (5 minutes)
5. Transfer Structure Gate Replacement. Discuss and approve estimates or direct staff. (10
6. 2023 COLA Wage Adjustments, discuss and possibly approve - Brenda Kozlowski (10 minutes).
7. Manager's Updates. - Dennis Gunn
8. Other Business
9. Public Hearing CIB Loan for Facility Expansion Receive Comments and Discussion. (20 minutes)
10. Public Hearing 2023 Proposed Budget. Receive Comments, discuss, and possibly approve. (30
Notice of Special Accommodations (ADA)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Dennis Gunn at 435-654-2248.
Notice of Electronic or Telephone Participation
ELECTRONIC PARTICIPATION If you are interested in participating via electronic media, please contact Dennis Gunn at 435-901-
2257, or email email@example.com or go to hvssd.org to be included in teleconference.