TOQUERVILLE CITY COUNCIL
Regular Business Meeting Agenda
November 2, 2022 at 6:00 pm
212 N. Toquer Blvd, Toquerville Utah
This meeting will also be broadcast via YouTube live on the Toquerville City YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOn3wYhjwc2gKbc91YPRIAA
A. CALL TO ORDER:
1. Call to Order - Mayor Justin Sip
2. Pledge of Allegiance - Councilman Bringhurst
3. Statements of Belief/Opening Prayer - Councilman Williams
B. APPROVAL OF AGENDA:
1. Approval of Agenda Order
2. Disclosures and Declarations of Conflicts from Council Members and Mayor.
C. CONSENT AGENDA:
1. Review and possible approval of meeting minutes from October 5 and October 19, 2022.
D. CITY DEPARTMENT REPORTS:
1. Ash Creek Special Services District Representative
2. Hurricane Valley Fire District Representative - Merlin Spendlove
3. Planning Commission Chair - Joey Campbell
4. City Manager - Afton Moore
5. City Attorney - Heath Snow
E. PUBLIC FORUM:
Limit three (3) minutes per person; please address the microphone and state full name and address. Please note there will be no response by any city official during this time. For specific questions, please contact city staff directly.
1. Interview candidates to fill the vacancy on City Council.
2. Discussion and possible action to appoint a City Council Member.
3. Oath of Office for new City Council Member.
4. Discussion and possible action on Resolution 2022.XX - ACSSD Council representation to the Administrative Council.
5. Discussion and ratification on Resolution 2022.18 - Zions General Fund Disclosure Signatory Designation. (Phone vote taken October 27, 2022, 4-0).
6. Discussion and possible action on Verkada Camera System.
7. Discussion and possible action on ACSSD Memorandum of Understanding for wastewater collection and culinary water exchange.
8. Discussion only on Lisa Atkin, Pecan Lane.
G. CALENDAR OF EVENTS:
1. Toquerville Turkey Trot Trails Run - Thanksgiving Day Thursday, November 24, 2022, at Center Street Park 10:00 AM.
2. Cr che - December 1, 2 and 3, 2022, at City Hall Thursday & Friday from 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM and Saturday from 1:00 PM - 8:00 PM.
3. Christmas Tree Lighting - Saturday, December 3, 2022, at City Hall 6:00 PM.
4. Levi Savage Monument Dedication - City Hall.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify the City Office 435.635.1094, at least 48 hours in advance. This Agenda will be posted on the State website at http://pmn.utah.gov, posted on the Toquerville City website at www.toquerville.org, sent to the Spectrum Newspaper, and posted at the City Office Building at 212 N Toquer Blvd. Posted November 1, 2022, by Toquerville City Recorder, Daisy Fuentes.
Notice of Special Accommodations (ADA)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Daisy Fuentes at 435-635-1094.