Boulder Town Planning Commission, Regular Meeting and Public Hearing
Event Start Date & Time
September 8, 2022 07:00 PM
Event End Date & Time
September 8, 2022 10:00 PM
Event Deadline Date & Time
08/30/22 01:00 AM
The Boulder Town Planning Commission will hold its regular meeting on Thursday, September 8, starting at 7:00 p.m. at the Boulder Community Center Meeting Room, 351 No 100 East, Boulder, UT.
- Approve agenda;
- Approve August 11 minutes;
- Public Hearing on Draft Ordinance 2022-(4), Regulating Fire Protection in Subdivisions;
- Discussion and vote on Draft Ordinance 2022-(4);
- Conceptual Plan for Full Moon Farms East Subdivision (Rod Torgerson);
- Conceptual Plan for RV Park CUP amendment (Ray Gardner);
- Conceptual Plan review on Deer Ranch Subdivision (Shawn Owen);
- Discuss Community Housing Forum, working groups and interim meeting;
- Final public comments;
- Upcoming business for October 13 meeting.
See https://boulder.utah.gov/planning-commission-regular-meeting-and-public-hearing-september-8-700-p-m/ for all meeting materials.