Tuesday, July 12, 2022
City Council Meeting
CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of Spanish Fork, Utah, will hold a public meeting in the Council Chambers in the City Office Building, 40 South Main Street, Spanish Fork, Utah, commencing at 6:00 p.m. on July 12, 2022.
Notice is hereby given that:
-In the event of an absence of a quorum, agenda items will be continued to the next regularly scheduled meeting.
-By motion of the Spanish Fork City Council, pursuant to Title 52, Chapter 4 of the Utah Code, the City Council may vote to hold a closed meeting for any of the purposes identified in that Chapter.
SPANISH FORK CITY does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in the employment or the provision of services. The public is invited to participate in all Spanish Fork City Council Meetings located at 40 South Main St. If you need special accommodation to participate in the meeting, please contact the City Manager's Office at 804-4530.
1. Electronic Participation: Members of the Public Body may participate by phone, zoom, or other electronic means
2. 5:15pm WORK SESSION -No formal actions are taken in a work session.
A. Utah County Chamber of Commerce - David Rowley 5 min
B. Spanish Fork Ambassadors
3. 6:00pm Agenda Items
4. CALL TO ORDER, PLEDGE, OPENING CEREMONY, RECOGNITIONS
A. Inspirational Message/Prayer
B. Pledge, led by invitation
5. PUBLIC COMMENTS: In order to be considerate of everyone attending the meeting and to more closely follow the published agenda times, public comment will be limited to three minutes per person; A spokesperson who has been asked by a group to summarize their concerns will be allowed five minutes to speak. Comments which cannot be made within these limits should be submitted in writing. The Mayor or Council may restrict the comments beyond these guidelines.
6. COUNCIL COMMENTS
7. SPANISH FORK 101
A. Fiesta Day Executive Committee
8. CONSENT ITEMS
A. Minutes Spanish Fork City Council Meeting 06-21-2022
B. Change Order for Electric Park/ Binder Fuel Increase
C. Transfer Form to Reimburse Beaver Municipal Airport for Borrowed Entitlement Funds
9. PUBLIC HEARING
A. Ordinance adopting Agricultural Protection Area, Title 15
B. Juniper Ridge Preliminary Plat and Zone Change
C. Ordinance Regarding Construction Standard Revisions
D. Ordinance Regarding Transportation Master Plan Revision
E. Ordinance approving Title 15 Revisions
10. New Business
A. Mayoral Appointments for Planning Commission & Youth City Council
B. Resolution Expressing an Affirmation of Support for the Growth and Prosperity Compact of Utah Valley
C. Guaranteed Maximum Price Contract with Kenny Seng Construction - Expressway Lane US-6 Widening Project
D. Proposal to Update Landscape Requirements
E. Resolution Indicating Intent to Annex the Miner Annexation
F. Resolution Personnel Policy Changes - Liability Insurance
G. Resolution Authorizing Airport Manager/Public Works Director to Sign Hangar Ground Leases
H. Resolution adopting a Tool Allowance Policy and authorizing the Fleet Division Manager and the Public Works Director to execute New Hire Mechanic Tools Agreements
11. DISCUSSION OF FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS:(no formal action taken)
A. Fire Fee Study
12. ADJOURN TO CLOSED SESSION:
13. CLOSED SESSION -The Spanish Fork City Council may temporarily recess the regular meeting and convene in a closed session to discuss pending or reasonably imminent litigation; the purchase, exchange, or lease of real property or water; or to discuss the character, professional competence or physical or mental health of an individual as provided by Utah Code Annotated §52-4-205.
A. Land Transaction
B. Reasonably Imminent Litigation
Notice of Special Accommodations (ADA)
SPANISH FORK CITY does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in the employment or the provision of services. The public is invited to participate in all Spanish Fork City Council Meetings located at 40 South Main St. If you need special accommodation to participate in the meeting, please contact the City Manager's Office at 801-804-4530.