Emery County Library Board
Agenda for Meeting on May 4, 2022 at 9:00 am
Canyon Room, Emery County Administration Building, 75 E Main ST, Castle Dale, UT 84513
Board Members: Carolyn Carrasco, Bill Dellos, Justin Queen, Tanie Worthen, and Gil Conover
Director of Emery County Libraries: Desir e Malley
2. Public Comment (Limited to 3 minutes per person)
3. Ratification of Emery County Library System FY2022 Budget
4. Discuss/Approve/Deny Internet Access Policy Reaffirmation
5. Discuss Emery County Library System Strategic Plan
6. Discuss/Approve/Deny Recommendation to reappoint Carolyn Carrasco for a second term
Individuals are invited to participate in the public comment portion of the meeting. Individual comments will be limited to three minutes with up to three minutes follow up for the Library Board to ask questions regarding the comments. Once the public comment portion of the meeting is concluded, individuals will not be allowed to address the Library Board unless listed on the agenda.
Notice of Special Accommodations (ADA)
NOTICE OF SPECIAL ACCOMMODATION DURING PUBLIC MEETINGS
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify the Emery County Clerk/Auditor's office at (435) 381-3550.
Notice of Electronic or Telephone Participation
We do not have electronic participation at this time.