PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of SOUTH WEBER CITY, Utah, will meet in a regular public meeting commencing at 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday, February 8, 2022, in the Council Chambers at 1600 E. South Weber Dr.
You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org for inclusion with the minutes.
OPEN (Agenda items may be moved in order or sequence to meet the needs of the Council.)
1. Pledge of Allegiance: Councilwoman Petty
2. Prayer: Councilman Soderquist
3. Public Comment: Please respectfully follow these guidelines.
a. Individuals may speak once for 3 minutes or less: Do not remark from the audience.
b. State your name & address and direct comments to the entire Council (Council will not respond).
4. Davis County Sheriff's Office Quarterly Report
5. Storm Drain Rate Study Presentation
6. Consent Agenda
a. January 4 Minutes
b. January 11 Minutes
c. January Check Register
d. December Budget to Actual
7. Resolution 22-09: Policies and Procedures Amended
8. Resolution 22-10: Property Lease Agreement with Keith Christensen
9. Code Enforcement
10. 2022 Legislative Review
11. Open and Public Meetings Act
12. Powers and Duties Review
13. Ethics Review
14. New Business
15. Council & Staff
Notice of Special Accommodations (ADA)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations during this public meeting should notify the City Recorder at 801-479-3177.