KANOSH TOWN PLANNING COMMISSION
NOTICE AND AGENDA
August 3, 2021 at 7:00 p.m.
DUE TO THE POSSIBLE EXPOSURE OF THE COVID-19 VIRUS WE WILL BE FOLLOWING THE UTAH STATE GUIDELINES FOR SOCIAL DISTANCING. FOUR PEOPLE WILL BE ABLE TO COME IN AT A TIME FOR DISCUSSIONS WITH PLANNING AND ZONING.
Notice is hereby given that the Kanosh Town Council will hold it regular Town Planning Commission meeting beginning at (7PM, August 3) in the Kanosh Town Council Chambers located at 55 North Main Street, Kanosh Utah.
1. Welcome and call to order of regular meeting of Kanosh Planning and Zoning Commission.
A. Roll call of members.
B. Approval of agenda for (current Meeting).
C. Approval of minutes for (previous meeting).
D. Conflict of interest Declaration
2. Public Hearing on:...(if public hearing is required)
3. Review, Discussion and Action on any items brought before the Commission.
A. Building Permits
4. Discussions Regarding...(things for future to do or take note of)
5. Public Comments (Two minute limitation each)
6. Commission Reports
Notice of Special Accommodations (ADA)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Cindy Turner at 435-759-2626.