UTAH DEPARTMENT OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE CONTROL
PLEASE NOTE: Based on the Chair's written determination (attached),
an anchor location for on-premise attendance will not be available.
Public attendance is available by audio:
Meeting ID: 857 7913 2223
Tuesday, March 30, 2021 - 10:00 a.m.
1625 South 900 West, Salt Lake City, Utah
[Commissioners will participate electronically]
F I N A L A G E N D A
1. CALL MEETING TO ORDER - JOHN T. NIELSEN, CHAIRMAN.
2. APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES OF THE COMMISSION MEETINGS: [action item]
- February 23, 2021 Commission Meeting.
a. Proposed Future Meeting Schedule: (subject to change)
- Tuesday, April 27, 2021
- Tuesday, May 25, 2021
b. Public Comments:
- Those wishing to comment on this meeting may email email@example.com .
Comments will be addressed at the end of the meeting.
4. PARENTS EMPOWERED UPDATE. (Doug Murakami)
*Referral Source - State Bureau of Investigation (SBI), Salt Lake Police Department (SLPD)
a. Consent Calendar: (Sheila Page) [action item]
[The following Consent Calendar items include uncontested letters of admonishment (written warnings) and settlement agreements that have been agreed to and accepted by the licensees. They are considered as a block with one vote unless one of the commissioners requests that any item be removed for individual discussion.]
(1) Bar 86, Richfield. *SBI (BAR)
(2) RB's, Clearfield and Frank Day (employee) *SBI (OP)
(3) Maverik #373, Richmond and Cole *SBI (OP)
6. REQUEST FOR TRANSFER OF LOCATION: (Miraz Rasoul) [action item]
a. So Delicious (RL) (Conditional)
From: 1853 West 5600 South, Roy.
To: 1780 West 5600 South, Roy.
7. EXTENDED CLOSURE REQUESTS: [action items]
a. Atomic Bar & Grill, Moab. (BAR) (Stephne Hanson)
b. Salt Bistro, Salt Lake City. (RL) (Erin Hinkel)
c. St. Bernards @ Solitude Mountain Resort, Salt Lake City. (LR) (Margaret Hardie)
d. Thirsty Squirrel @ Solitude Mountain Resort, Salt Lake City. (BAR)
e. Tuscan, Price. (Margaret Hardie) (BAR)
8. OFF-PREMISE BEER RETAILER APPLICANTS: (Mike Bishop) [action items]
a. Completed Applications. (list attached)
b. Conditional Applications. (list attached)
9. LICENSE APPLICATIONS:
*Information on License Transfers can now be found on the Utah Public Notice Website.
[Issues highlighted in light blue are explained on the corresponding spreadsheet. Issues highlighted in yellow require an in-depth explanation.]
a. License Transfer Applications: (Margaret Hardie) [action items]
51% Ownership Change:
(1) Capitol Reef Inn, Torrey. DBA Capitol Reef Inn. (RE)
(2) The Bull's Head Inc., DBA The Bull's Head, Logan. (RE)
Off Premise Beer 51% Ownership Change:
(1) Gini's Corner Market Inc. Payson. DBA Gini's Corner Market,
Payson. (OP) (Conditional)
b. Bar Establishment Applicants: (Anita Knowley) [action items]
Ready to Operate:
(1) Rye, Salt Lake City.
(2) Why Kiki, Salt Lake City.
(3) O-Town Beach Club, Ogden. (Requesting Summer Seasonal)
(4) Bewilder Brewing Company, Salt Lake City.
Projected Future Opening:
(1) The Spoke, Moab. (Conditional) (projected opening May 2021)
(2) Hive 435 Taphouse, St. George. (Conditional) (projected opening
(3) Garage Grill, Herriman. (Conditional) (projected opening July 2021)
(4) Fife Brewing Company, Salt Lake City. (Conditional) (projected
opening August 2021)
c. Full Service Restaurant Applicants: (Miraz Rasoul) [action items]
(1) El Paisa Grill, Ogden. (violation history)
(1) Willow Glen, Enoch.
(2) Under Canvas, Big Water. (Conditional)
(3) Il Posto Rosso, Moab. (Conditional)
(4) Banchan, Park City. (Conditional)
(5) Jack's Sports Grill, Springdale.
(6) Dulivia Ristorante Italiano, Springdale. (Conditional)
d. Limited Service Restaurant Applicant: (Bonnie Bills) [action items]
(1) Caf Italiano, Moab.
(2) Pulp Lifestyle Kitchen (Gallivan), Salt Lake City. (Conditional)
e. Hotel Applicant: (Jeff Colvin) [action item]
(1) Courtyard Salt Lake City Cottonwood, Salt Lake City. (BAR, BC,
f. On Premise Beer Recreational Amenity: (Nicole Tarleton) [action item]
(1) George's Grill @ Bountiful Ridge G.C., Bountiful.
10. OPERATIONS UPDATE. (Tiffany Clason/Cade Meier)
11. FINANCIAL UPDATE: (Sean Williford)
a. Financial Statement.
12. COMMENTS FROM COMMISSIONERS AND PUBLIC.
- Email public comments to: HOTLINE@UTAH.GOV
Notice of Special Accommodations (ADA)
IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT, INDIVIDUALS NEEDING ACCOMMODATIONS DURING THIS MEETING SHOULD CONTACT VICKIE ASHBY AT (801) 977-6800 AT LEAST THREE WORKING DAYS PRIOR TO THE MEETING. HEARING IMPAIRED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD CALL UTAH RELAY SERVICE AT 801-298-9484 OR 1-800-364-4128.
Notice of Electronic or Telephone Participation
857 7913 2223 Meeting ID