TOQUERVILLE CITY COUNCIL
Regular Business Meeting Agenda
January 4, 2023 at 6:00 pm
212 N. Toquer Blvd, Toquerville Utah
This meeting will also be broadcast via YouTube live on the Toquerville City YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOn3wYhjwc2gKbc91YPRIAA
A. CALL TO ORDER:
1. Call to Order - Mayor Justin Sip
2. Pledge of Allegiance - Councilman Sands
3. Statements of Belief/Opening Prayer - Councilman Williams
B. APPROVAL OF AGENDA:
1. Approval of Agenda Order
2. Disclosures and Declarations of Conflicts from Council Members and Mayor.
C. CITY DEPARTMENT REPORTS:
1. Ash Creek Special Services District Representative
2. Hurricane Valley Fire District Representative - Merlin Spendlove
3. Planning Commission Chair - Shaun Huntsman
4. City Manager - Afton Moore
5. City Attorney - Heath Snow
1. Presentation by Toquerville City resident Mark Hare to address location and status of a public/private waterline.
2. Presentation by Layne Garner to report the donated proceeds from the Toquerville Trails Turkey Trott.
E. PUBLIC FORUM: Limit three (3) minutes per person; please address the microphone and state full name and address. Please note there will be no response by any city official during this time. For specific questions, please contact staff directly.
1. Discussion and possible action on Ordinance 2022.XX Water Use and Service to update wording from 'Building Inspector' to 'Water Superintendent'.
2. Discussion and possible action on Ordinance 2022.XX -RV Ordinance to create standards and requirements for recreational vehicle parks.
3. Discussion and possible action on establishing business license fee schedule and renewal rates.
4. Discussion and possible action on Resolution 2023.XX Uniform Fee Schedule to include Farmers Market Fees.
G. CLOSED SESSION: Strategy sessions to discuss the purchase, exchange, or lease of real property, including any form of a water right or water shares.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify the City Office 435.635.1094, at least 48 hours in advance. This Agenda will be posted on the State website at http://pmn.utah.gov, posted on the Toquerville City website at www.toquerville.org, sent to the Spectrum Newspaper, and posted at the City Office Building at 212 N Toquer Blvd. Posted January 3, 2023 by Toquerville City Recorder, Daisy Fuentes.
Notice of Special Accommodations (ADA)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Daisy Fuentes at 435-635-1094.