Governor's Education Summit
August 25, 2005
WHAT: Governor's Education Summit
WHEN: Tuesday, August 30, 2005 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
WHERE: State Office Building, Auditorium
WHY: To interface with policy makers to make education issues better understood and lay the groundwork for possible legislation. To address
issues such as, how to improve student achievement, high school curriculum, and teacher development programs.
*NOTE: Tim Bridgewater is available for interviews prior to the summit. Please contact Tammy Kikuchi to schedule an appointment.
Please refer to the agenda.
- Utah Governor Jon M. Huntsman, Jr.
- Lt. Governor Gary Herbert
- First Lady Mary Kaye Huntsman
- Dr. Patti Harrington, State Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Tim Bridgewater, Deputy for Public Education
- State Legislators
- School Board Members
- District Superintendents
- Other Education Leaders